If you were to ask me what business I am in, I'd tell you I am in the business of awareness. When I work as a Lifestyle Concierge, I aim to open your mind, body, and heart to new possible landscapes of seeing because that is where any pain and suffering resides. There is always opportunity to lift the fog so you can see more clearly, with less pain. It requires some zooming in and magnifying your inner world through skillful means so your clear, calm and tranquil mind can radiate out into your daily life.
- One place where you might be able to lift the fog is when you try to manipulate your outer world so it fits with your inner version of happiness. Some of these statements might resonate with you:
- Peace will come when I find a quiet mountaintop.
- If I could just get rid of "X," I can finally be happy.
- I'm only content when it's 80 degrees and sunny.
- When my house is clean, I can relax.
It isn't that you shouldn't try to improve the conditions of your outer world, but when the inner world is bypassed, it becomes an icy uphill journey. When we look to other people or situations to be different to make your joy come shining through, it stunts your growth. NO fun! As the holiday's approach and you feel innner tension building, you might have the urge to create conditional happiness. I will help, in part, by sharing a clear path on how become less reliant on external factors to suit your happiness.